|Beetle-killed spruce tree |
with dripping pitch.
I have been using Spruce Pitch for many years. Here are a few of the ways I use it:
- On spider and other insect bites and stings
- To prevent or cure infections of ugly scrapes
- As a natural, safe and effective underarm deodorant
- As a lip balm and hand cream to help kill germs and prevent illness
- To increase circulation and speed healing of a sprained ankle
- It makes homemade soap smell fantastic! I don’t know if it still has antimicrobial properties after it’s made into soap. I kind of doubt it, but it still smells delightful.